1. Application for displays will be made through the Director’s office. Display case exhibits are generally scheduled for a thirty-day period and scheduling is on a first-come first-serve basis. The Library reserves the right to direct the exhibitor to remove the display at any time.
2. The Library reserves the right to enhance displays with library books and materials that will contribute to the presentation.
3. No display materials may be left anywhere at the Library in preparation for the setting up or removal of a display. Set up and removal must take place in as concise a time period as possible.
4. Any individual or organization wishing to prepare a press release must submit it to the library for review four weeks preceding the exhibit or display. The library reserves the right to write or edit all press releases.
5. The Library assumes no responsibility or liability for the loss of or damage to any part of an exhibit. All items placed in the library are done so at the owner’s risk. All exhibitors will sign an agreement statement that releases the library from any responsibility for theft or damage.Adopted by the Trustees of the Paul Pratt Memorial Library, December 10, 2003
I, the Exhibitor, agree that the Library accepts no responsibility for the theft or damage of any display exhibited at the Library, and certify that all persons submitting work for this display understand and agree to this waiver. I have read and will keep this copy of the Library’s policy and rules regarding displays.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field